Bringing CBD and Hemp Tea Recipes to the Spa at Home Experience
Bringing the spa experience to your home requires creativity. Assembling together the perfect blend of relaxing and restorative infusions starts with having great recipes and even better ingredients. With CBD tea already widely used for its anti-inflammatory and anxiety reducing properties, we think the best at home spa day recipes start with a sachet of hemp flower and organic herbs. Our easy-to-follow list of CBD tea spa-at-home recipes will leave you feeling calmer, healthier, and energized.
Table of Contents
The Green Garden Tea Face Mask
- 1 sachet of Take Charge tea
- ½ tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 ½ tablespoons of raw honey
- 1 face towel
- [Optional] 1 bottle of face lotion
- Open and grind the contents of the Take Charge tea bag into fine powder
- Mix in the Take Charge tea powder, baking soda, and raw honey together in a bowl until it becomes a heavy-based CBD tea face mask
- Wash your face with a towel before gently applying the CBD tea face mask
- Gently rub your skin in a circular motion to ensure maximum skin exfoliation
- Allow the CBD tea face mask to dry for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water
- [Optional] Apply a small amount of face lotion for a nice, cooling finish
How it works:
CBD tea face masks are an essential at home spa activity for those who seek healthy, clean skin. The powerful plant-compounds and essentials oils from found in hemp flower help to eliminate dead skin cells that create pimples, acne, and blemishes. The organic licorice root in Sky & Wyatt Take Charge tea also aids the removal of skin toxins while gently nurturing sensitive skin. The Green Garden Tea Face Mask will leave you feeling cool, calm, and collected.
The Luxuriant Lavender Tea Bath
- 3 sachets of Be Still tea
- ½ cup of organic oats
- ½ cup of dried milk
- 1 wooden spoon
- Steep 3 sachets of Be Still tea in a kettle for 2 minutes
- Mix the organic oats and dried milk together for 1 minute until the ingredients become assimilated together as a bath powder
- Draw a warm bath
- Empty the bath powder into the warm bath
- Pour the kettle of steeped Be Still tea into the warm bath
- Gently stir for 3 minutes with a wooden spoon
- Check the bath water temperature with your finger to ensure that the added tea water has created an optimal temperature for bathing before entering the bath.
How it works:
When added to a warm bath, the herbally-infused Be Still tea leaves will burst with a lavender aroma in a warm bath, leaving hints of sage and lemon balm. Bathing in CBD oil is a must-do for anyone with aching joints, soreness, swelling, or arthritis. CBD’s cannabidiol properties enable the tea leaves to act as an anti-inflammatory agent, and will leave you calmer, cleaner, and restored.
The Purifying Pur’eh Tea Body Scrub
- 2-4 sachets of Take Charge tea
- 1 cup of well-granulated organic white or brown sugar
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 1 washcloth
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until it becomes a thick paste.
- Apply 1 tablespoon of the body scrub at a time to your hands.
- Gently massage the skin with the body scrub for 40 seconds.
- Rinse the body scrub from the skin with a damp washcloth and water.
How it works:
This CBD body scrub brings together the ancient and powerful properties of green tea herbs, the all-natural hemp flower, and hints of hibiscus to produce a body scrub like no other. Rich in antioxidants, the natural properties from the hemp plant stimulates the production of collagen, which keeps skin hydrated and can even alleviate symptoms associated with eczema.
The Radiant River Tea Hair Rinse
- 2-3 sachets of Turn On tea
- 1 tea kettle
- 1 bowl
- Heat 3 cups of water until it boils
- Pour it into a kettle or mug with all of the sachets of Turn On tea
- Let the tea cool steep and cool for 30 minutes before removing the Turn On tea sachets
- Rinse your hair in a shower or bath for 3 minutes with water
- Massage the CBD tea hair rinse infusion to your scalp
- Keep a bowl underneath your hair to catch the infusion and reapply several times
- Let the CBD tea hair rinse sit on your hair for 5 minutes
- Gently rinse with cool water for 1-2 minutes
How it works:
The Radiant River Tea Hair Rinse is easy to make, but do not underestimate its incredible health benefits for the scalp. The naturally-occurring oils from CBD tea serve as an essential remedy for itchy, inflamed, or dehydrated scalps and one medical study even found that CBD inhibits the cells that produce Psoriasis. While fostering healthy hair and skin, the cinnamon ginger aroma from the Turn On tea will leave you smell and feeling refreshed and invigorated.
The Mellow Mist Tea Face Steam
- 2 sachets of Be Still tea
- 1 organic lemon
- 2 tablespoons grated organic ginger
- 1 face cloth
- Slice a lemon into small slices
- Gently wash your face with warm water to open up skin pores
- Boil 4 cups of water in a kettle
- Add 4 organic lemon slices, 2 tablespoons of water and 2 sachets of Be Still tea in a bowl that can sustain hot substances
- Place your face about 1 foot from the steam and drape a towel over your head
- Steam for 90 seconds and take a break for 30 seconds before resuming for another minute. Repeat this process 3 times to face steam for a total of 8 minutes
How it works:
As you open your pores with a delightful aroma of lemon balm from the CBD tea and citrus from the lemon and ginger, this essential face steam is one of the best ways to keep your skin healthy and radiant. The cannabidiol properties from CBD tea have already demonstrated proven results in helping treat dermatitis and other skin conditions. The herbally-infused Be Still tea will relax face muscles and allow you to properly unwind from a stressful day.